Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS..I CALL MY KIDS

AFTER RE-ASSESING MY TODO LIST WRITTEN AND MENTAL I DECIDED TO CALL MY KIDS OK (ONLY AFTER PERMISSION TO DO so00) ok around that weekness my kids arived yesterday to help dear old dad and i truly can use it as i have one hellashish papework mess to pull two years worth of taxes from and have filed before court on the 11th just one more mission that has been put off untill the last possilble second, but todays list is one of gratitude. so today i am grateful for.......
*my kids
*family especially for that occasional good laugh (thanx chuck)
*the ability to survive in most conditions (prefering room service at the radison)
*work the one thing that truly brings me sanity
now its off to figure out a plan for today

3 comments:

  1. A good list. Just this morning I was telling Paul that one of the best things God blessed me with was a sense of humor. Look at my personal blog later for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, a sense of humor is truly a gift. Sometimes it is the only reed I have going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I have gotten several really good laughs on here! Sorry, I couldn't help out with taking you to court, trust me this window pop is the last thing I feel like!

    ReplyDelete