Thursday, March 19, 2009

family

its late forme and yet i find myself wantingto come on and say a few things most of all thanx for all the words of encouragement as i really appreciate them and yes the do just that and i really likethe feal of family i know that i can be pretty draining rite so i really apreciate those of you who helping me to change my perspective and give me a more positive outlook on things mom and joe came by tonight and it was very enjoyable (probalbly more so for me) and yet nights like this and hopefully many more to come will make me a more enjoyable person to tohers as well just wanted tothank them again and to say thanks for putting up with so much of my bull shit.

2 comments:

  1. Love you and I am praying for you , as always. I have seen the wonders that God can do and I KNOW His hand is on you right now.

    ReplyDelete