Sunday, March 1, 2009

pancake boy

well i now know what the true feeling meaning of expression i feel like i've been ran over by a truck feels like as well as the sight of perhaps the last minute of a life as it was quite possilby one of the most terrifying sights i have ever had not to mention one of the most stupid things ive ever done!! none the less i am back in my office after hobbling down the stairs after a COUPLE OF FRIENDS CAME BY TO VISIT BRINGING ME A SHIRT WITH BLOOD DONOR WRITTEN ON IT WITH A TIRE TRACK BELOW IT SICK AND TWISTED AS I AM FINDING IT QUITE HUMOROUS none the less wanted to thank the family for stopping by yesterday to make sure i was OK things such as so making life worth living thanks again

TILE DUDE

5 comments:

  1. I am still traumatized from last night. Having Donna call me on the phone when I can full on hear a siren in the background, as she is telling me in horror what had happpened was terrifying! I remained calm on the way down to the hospital, as I had Jackie in the car and I did not want to scare her. I am so thankful that you are going to be ok. Never scare me like that again! I love you and need you around for along time! I'm glad to hear that you are moving around. I am praying for a speedy recovery......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean, go on the main blog page and where it shows all the pictures of everyone in the section called Followers, click on it and become a follower, so that when you post something new on your blog it will show up on the main page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never be doing that again! I almost had a heart attack myself driving over to your house to be veiwing and assesing you for my self. Just another verification of our bond. When it has something to do with you a snap into my protective mother bear mode. Though it wasn't very satisfying sitting in the front of the ambulance as I couldn't get a good enough snort. I am so happy you are ok, and God gave us another miracle, as it could of been so much worse! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree. Another absolute positive miracle!! I like Rhonda would like a blow by blow account of what took place when you're up to it Dean. Unbelieveable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary doesn't even sum it up.. I think God is answering my prayer that you are even moving around at all already. I'm afraid that would have done me in for weeks at minimum...PLEASE be careful in the future, I am too old for such tramas....love you

    ReplyDelete